Through the Attendee Service Center, registered World Workplace attendees have online access to a number of handy tools and nifty features, including:
- Review/edit Registration Details
- Re-print Registration Confirmation & Invoice
- Request Appointments With Exhibitors
- Create a Personalized Conference Schedule
- Download Session Hand-outs & Slides (available two weeks prior to conference)
- Evaluate Sessions
- Log CEUs (must pay the US$15 processing fee to access)
- Download an Attendee Roster
Managing CEUs Instructions:
- Click “Start CEU Process” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Start” next to the session you attended.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Click “Start Test” next to the session.
- Complete the five-question assessment.
- After passing the test, your certificate will be available for download.
Search for & Schedule Exhibitors:
- Under the “Search” tab, use the exhibitor name drop-down to look for specific companies/organizations.
- Use the business-type drop-down to search for an exhibitor by product/service.
- To schedule a meeting, click on the icon under the “Make Appointment” column; then request a day and time.
Add Sessions & Activities to Your Agenda:
- Under the “Search” tab, look up sessions and special activities by title, date or sub-category.
- To add a session/activity to your schedule, click the check box next to it.
- At the bottom of each tab is an option to download a PDF of your itinerary.
My Appointments Tab:
Manage your conference schedule, see the status of your requests for exhibitor appointments and update meeting day/time requests as needed.