Through the Attendee Service Center, registered World Workplace attendees have online access to a number of handy tools and nifty features, including:
- Review/edit Registration Details
- Re-print Registration Confirmation & Invoice
- Download Session Hand-outs & Slides (available two weeks prior to conference)
- Evaluate Sessions
- Log CEUs (must pay the US$15 processing fee to access)
- Download an Attendee Roster
Managing CEUs Instructions:
- Click “Start CEU Process” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Start” next to the session you attended.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Click “Start Test” next to the session.
- Complete the five-question assessment.
- After passing the test, your certificate will be available for download.