Through the Attendee Service Center, registered World Workplace attendees have online access to a number of handy tools and nifty features, including:
- Review/edit Registration Details
- Re-print Registration Confirmation & Invoice
- Download Session Hand-outs & Slides (available two weeks prior to conference)
- Evaluate Sessions
Managing CEUs Instructions:
Note: Education sessions are worth .1 CEU credit each and the session has to be an hour long to be eligible. If a session is labeled "No CEU Offered", there will not be CEU credit available for that session
- Click “Start CEU Process” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Start” next to the session you attended.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Click “Start Test” next to the session.
- Complete the five-question assessment.
- After passing the test, you will be able to download your certificate.